3/recent-posts/slider1
Kailin Beck. Powered by Blogger.

T W E N T Y O N E.

GUYS.  My birthday was so awesome!

We went to my favorite place in the world: the island!
We live just an hour away so we love to go:) 
That is all I really wanted for my birthday! Just the island with my sweetie

This is us driving across the causeway/bridge to the island. Yes our windshield has like 15 cracks in it and we refuse to replace it because every time we drive somewhere it gets another crack or chip I swear! 
So we will in Utah.
Anyways:

I didn't get to take any pics on the beach really, because we were too busy having fun!
I did soak up some rays for a bit:



Besides this AWESOME day, I woke up to a darling Happy Birthday song by some of my favorite chicas (who also came to the beach with us.. so fun) - it literally made my day:



But for real. HOW cute are they???
(I think Jessica is the most beautiful person to grace this planet)



THEN we came home and I was surprised by Mitch and my mom (she planned this with him all the way from Utah) with THIS::


GUYS!

Best mom and hubby ever! They knew I had been wanting one for forever and they totally came through! I am in total LOVE!

I haven't put it down since. 

And then to top it off, my darling mother in law sent me this outfit!

[dying]


Seriously! she has the best style EVER! She knows just what I love:)



It was a fantastic birthday.. and so many people did so much to make me feel loved and special- I totally did! 

I think it is going to be a great year!

2 comments

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums
    that deal with the same subjects? Many thanks!


    Feel free to surf to my web page; mira hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you!! I said it before, and I'll say it again. People who were born on May 18 are just the coolest people in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Social Media