3/recent-posts/slider1
Kailin Beck. Powered by Blogger.

"It Always Works Out"

Just want to firstly apologize for lying to you all in my last post:) I said I would post the details on our Mother's Day gifts for our moms that a lot of you asked about- I failed big time. Between school being crazy and lots of travel and wedding stuff for my best friend, and getting things ready to move in a few weeks, not a whole lot happened lately blog-wise! 

Secondly, I usually don't post mushy lovey stuff.. but I have to take a minute to say how grateful I am for my angel husband. 


I have been asked numerous times why I got married so young [almost 2 years ago now... time flies]. Indeed I was very young... especially for the world's current standards of age.  I will definitely admit that along with anybody else. 



 I will also tell you that without a doubt in my mind, that was the time in my life that I was supposed to get married.  I needed Mitch. My Heavenly Father knew that. 


That decision has blessed me forever and ever.  


My life has completely changed since marrying him.  He is amazing.


I have the most genuine, intelligent, loving and caring man in the world.


Look at that face.

I was having a pretty rough couple of days this week with some stuff.  I just want to say that I am in love with Mitch's ability to make me feel like everything is okay and to comfort me even when it seems like the world is turning upside down.

He just knows what to do. Always.


He is like the wisest person I know.. and yes he is 26. Sometimes I look at him and literally think, "How old are you??" :)



That's why I love the song "I Won't Give Up" [Jason Mraz] .. when I first heard it forever ago I was like, "This is Mitch!" 
When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
Well, there's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?




Mitch has always said, "Everything always works out." 

It is pretty much like his life motto or something. And how true it really is.  I joke that he is literally the luckiest person I know! Seriously things always happen to him that are awesome. He always lucks out just in the nick of time with everything. I am glad I married into that:)


There is such truth in this quote that Mitch posted a few months ago:


"No matter what any man says, there's nothing better than two, a man and woman, who walk together. When they walk right together there's no way too long, no night too dark." 
- Louis L'Amour


I am so grateful for my angel husband.



It's true, everything always works out.

1 comment

  1. I totally know what you mean when you feel like you have to defend yourself about getting married young. I too married young, well for my family, I was 21. Anyway, my family was flipping out at how young I was. But it was my time. I was ready. I found the right man, and what was I going to do? Ask him to wait a few years until my family was "ready" for me to be married. Lol! People are funny. And you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Social Media